Founded by Dr. Kathline Colvin, Pacifica Psychological Services offers psychological interventions for Children, Adolescents, Adults and Families, and specialized services for Performing and Creative Artists. Created on the philosophy that an organization comprised of caring, experienced experts can partner with parents, families, schools, performing arts organizations and community agencies, Pacifica Psychological Services offers high quality, cost effective therapies, assessments, consultations, workshops, master classes and educational interventions, Dr. Colvin and her associates have successfully served clients in the greater Southern California area and across the United States since 1996. Please call our office for a Free Consultation to determine the individualized services appropriate for your needs.
Pacifica Psychological Services offer the following:
- Individual Psychotherapy for Adults, Adolescents, Children and Families
- Healthy Artists — Counseling, Coaching, and Workshops for Creative and Performing Artists
- Women’s Health and Wellness Workshops and Support Groups
- Couples and Marriage Counseling
- Psychological and Educational Testing
- Consultations with School District Personnel for Individual Educational Planning and Special Services